We can arrange transportation to The Amish Farm and House from the Lancaster Amtrak station for a small fee. We also offer transportation from local hotels. Pick up reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
The fee for the round-trip service is $33.95. This price is per bus pick up, not per person. Our buses seat 14 passengers. Pick up is not available on Saturdays or holiday weekends.
How to Arrange Pick Up Services
- Make a reservation online for one of our Countryside Bus Tours.
- While making the reservation, add on a pickup service.
- Include the time of your train arrival or the address of the hotel in the notes section.
- We will meet you at the train station or at your hotel and bring you to our farm. After your tour, we will drop you off again.
- We need at least 24 hours advance notice of a pick-up.
The pickup and drop off location do not need to be the same. For example, we can pick you up from the train station and drop you off at your hotel. We reserve the right to decline all pickup and drop off options. We have luggage storage here at the farm for guests that are traveling with bags.