Bring a Piece of Lancaster County and the Amish Culture Home With You!
Your time at The Amish Farm and House isnâ€™t complete until you visit our gift shop. Our gift shop is attached to our historic 1805 farmhouse and features Amish-made items such as:
- Canned Goods by Annieâ€™s Kitchen and Oak View Acres
- Goat Milk soap by Misty Creek
- Leather Goods by Fishersâ€™ Harness Shop
- Handbags by Stoney Creek Harness Shop
- Pottery and cutting boards by Jacob King
- Baskets by Ruben and Susie King
- Wooden Toys by Sam Zook and Lappâ€™s Toys
- Straw hats by Irishtown Hats
- Iron crafts by Elam Stoltzfus and Norman Beiler
- Fabric Crafts by Melinda King, Katie Lapp, Rebecca Stoltzfus, Rebecca Beiler, Marion Stoltzfus, Mary King, and Katie Beiler.
If you forget something or want to purchase more Amish made goods, we can ship it to you! We no longer have an online store, but we can still get it to you. Contact our gift shop manager to place an order: email@example.com or call 717-394-6185 and ask to speak to Dawn.