Come spend a spooky afternoon on the farm! Dress up in your best Halloween costume and bring your candy bag. You’ll get candy at different locations on the farm, ride around the farm on the hay wagon, and cuddle with baby goats.
Trick or Treat ticket includes:
- candy for the children (parents, we know you love candy too but this is just for the kids)
- petting zoo with our goats, kittens, and donkeys
- visit with our artisans
- hands-on activities on the 15-acre farm
- $10 per adult (ages 12+)
- $8 per child (ages 5-11)
- Free for toddlers (ages 0-4)
Purchase your tickets now! Ticket sales are limited to facilitate social distancing.
Candy will be handed out in various locations around the farm. All candy stations will be nut-free and chocolate free, except for one station. The stand with peanut and chocolate candies will be clearly marked for those with allergies.
Wear A Mask
- We are requiring all guests over the age of two to wear a mask during their visit. We do not require masks to be worn when outside on the farm and social distancing. We do ask you wear your mask when interacting with staff and artisans. (For example, please wear your mask when interacting with the woodcarver.)
Keep A Safe Distance
- While on tour and on the property, we ask that you please keep a safe distance of 6 feet from anyone not in your direct party.
- 1 person per group in the lobby to purchase tickets or to check-in. All other group members should wait outside.
Wash Your Hands Often
- There is a handwashing station set up outside on our farm as well as bathrooms located on the front and back porch.
- We recommend bringing hand sanitizer to use after petting the animals on the farm.
Stay Home If You Are Sick
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.