Families, schools, youth groups, international travelers, and local Lancaster-area residents visit the Amish Farm and House to immerse themselves in Lancaster’s Amish culture and to learn how life for Amish folks has evolved in modern times.
During our tours you will get answers to questions, such as:
- Why do the Amish not drive cars or use electricity?
- Where do the Amish live and work?
- How can you tell if a home is Amish-owned?
- What crops do Amish farmers grow?
Our tours are un-scripted and conversational. Our guides are friendly, knowledgeable, trained, and are here to help you learn and have a great time!
Quick Facts About Tours
- All Amish Farm and House tour buses are air conditioned
- We have tour buses that are handicapped-accessible
- We offer guided Amish countryside bus tours, guided farmhouse tours, group tours, and self-guided farm tours
- We offer a pickup and drop off service from the Lancaster Amtrak Station and area hotels. Contact us to reserve a pick up.
- We are pet friendly, bring your four-legged friend for a tour!
- Our guides are not Amish but are well-versed and trained in Amish culture.
- For our international guests, we offer written translations in 19 different languages.
- Free parking and ample room for motor coaches and RVs
- Open daily, year-round, including Sundays