Check back here for the latest event updates, our Amish horse & buggy ride schedule, Strawberry Festival dates and more.
Click or tap on an event for more details.
Trick or Treating on the Farm- Kids 4 & Under are Free
October 31$8 – $10
Join us on Halloween for a safe and outdoor trick or treating event. Dress up in your best costume and have your candy bag ready! Visit our 15-acre farm, get lost in the corn maze, visit with our artisans, and more!
When: Saturday, October 31st, from 12:00-4:00 p.m. Trick or Treat to start between 1:00-3:00 p.m.
What to expect: An afternoon of fun down on the farm with lots of candy, good food and fall activities. With so many local trick or treating events being canceled, we are excited to offer a safe place for families this year.
- $10 per adult (ages 12+) includes candy + petting zoo + hayride
- $8 per child (ages 5-11) includes candy + petting zoo + hayride
- Free for toddlers (ages 0-4) includes candy + petting zoo + hayride
- Tickets will be available for purchase next week, starting October 12th.
The BBQ barn will be grilling up chicken dinners, ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, apple cider milkshakes, and more! For menu + prices click here.
- ride on Amish scooters
- petting zoo with goats, kittens, donkeys
- corn box table
- happy hoppers
- scavenger hunt
- visit with our artisans
- Pumpkin chuckin’ ( $4 for 5 pumpkins)
- Pumpkin painting ($3 per pumpkin, while supplies last)
We require all guests to wear a mask when inside our ticket lobby and the gift shops. We require guests to wear a mask when interacting with our artisans and our staff members. We do not require masks when out on the farm and socially distancing from other parties. Thank you!