During your farm visit, don’t forget to visit our Amish 0ne-room schoolhouse!
Our schoolhouse was built by Amish and is the only modern Amish school open to the public. This summer visit with Rose, our schoolhouse teacher. Rose loves being able to chat with curious people from all over the world.
Rose being part of the Amish community herself, will do her best to answer your questions about Amish education. Learn first-hand what it’s like to be a student in an Amish school. Inside the school you will find, a working gas stove and gas lights, Amish artwork done by local Amish children, Amish curriculum, games, posters, and much more!
- Rose is in the schoolhouse on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The schoolhouse is located on our 15-acre farm.
- The farm is a self-guided visit.
- All tour tickets give you access to the farm.
- It is open 7 days a week.