Check back here for the latest event updates, our Amish horse & buggy ride schedule, Strawberry Festival dates and more.
Click or tap on an event for more details.
- This event has passed.
Amish Chicken BBQ Stand on the Farm 2021
July 30, 2021
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until September 25, 2021
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 27, 2021
Come hungry because David, Liz, and their 5 children know how to barbeque! Their specialty is grilled chicken meals, rib dinners, and hand-rolled soft pretzels. Their stand is located on our farm which makes it easy to enjoy your lunch or dinner picnic style.
Complete dinners include:
- your choice of entree (chicken, ribs, pork, sandwich etc)
- 3 barbequed potatoes
- homemade coleslaw
- whoopie pie
- dinner roll and butter
- soda, water, or freshly squeezed lemonade
- hand-rolled soft pretzels
- soft ice cream
- fresh fruit milkshakes (when in season)
- apple cider milkshakes (fall season)
- hot chocolate, coffee (fall/winter season)
The BBQ Barn also has a take-out window for outside customers to order.
Open Thursdays (9-6), Fridays (9-6) and Saturdays (9-5)