Check back here for the latest event updates, our Amish horse & buggy ride schedule, Strawberry Festival dates and more.
Click or tap on an event for more details.
Amish Chicken BBQ Stand on the Farm 2021
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until September 25, 2021
Come hungry because David, Liz, and their 5 children know how to barbeque! Their specialty is grilled chicken meals, rib dinners, and hand-rolled soft pretzels. Their stand is located on our farm which makes it easy to enjoy your lunch or dinner picnic style.
Complete dinners include:
- your choice of entree (chicken, ribs, pork, sandwich etc)
- 3 barbequed potatoes
- homemade coleslaw
- whoopie pie
- dinner roll and butter
- soda, water, or freshly squeezed lemonade
- hand-rolled soft pretzels
- soft ice cream
- fresh fruit milkshakes (when in season)
The BBQ Barn also has a take-out window for outside customers to order.
Schedule subject to change:
- Saturdays in April starting April 10th
- Fridays and Saturdays starting May 7th
- Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays starting May 20th