Check back here for the latest event updates, our Amish horse & buggy ride schedule, Strawberry Festival dates and more.
Click or tap on an event for more details.
- This event has passed.
Amish Chicken BBQ Stand on the Farm
May 8, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until May 15, 2021
Come hungry because David, Liz, and their 5 children know how to barbeque! Their specialty is grilled chicken meals, rib dinners, and hand-rolled soft pretzels. Their stand is located on our farm which makes it easy to enjoy your lunch or dinner picnic style.
Complete dinners include:
- your choice of entree (chicken, ribs, pork, sandwich etc)
- 3 barbequed potatoes
- homemade coleslaw
- whoopie pie
- dinner roll and butter
- soda, water, or freshly squeezed lemonade
- hand-rolled soft pretzels
- soft ice cream
- fresh fruit milkshakes (when in season)
The BBQ Barn also has a take-out window for outside customers to order.
Schedule subject to change:
- Saturdays in April starting April 10th
- Fridays and Saturdays starting May 7th
- Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays starting May 20th